Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Better than Tripadvisor

A hotel and destination review website I much prefer to the famous Tripadvisor is Holidays-Uncovered.co.uk

Why I prefer it :

  • No pop-ups and pop-unders that I get when I visit Trip-advisor
  • Easier to navigate than Trip-advisor
  • The reviews are from British people, this is important - lets say I am looking at a hotel in Mexico - the tastes of Americans will vary from mine. They might be disappointed that there is only two types of donuts for Breakfast, while I would be gutted to find no Earl Grey tea ;)
  • Trip advisor is too famous - most hotels put fake reviews on there, some are getting good at it and there are even agencies available who get paid to write realistic but good reviews!
So that's why I am reading and leaving my reviews at holidays-uncovered from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.