Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reccommended Paris Apartments

Apartments in and around Paris

If you are looking for apartments in Paris for a holiday PV-Holidays website deserves a visit. I hadn't heard of them but a friend of mine used an apartment from them for a Disney trip last Autumn. Staying in an apartment or aparthotel beats a standard hotel room hands down. I should know, working in the travel industry all my life I have lived in a few hotels in my time, and the novelty soon wears off. I am even writing this from an aparthotel in Spain. What's great with an apartment is the extra space ( in general ), but most of all having a kitchen.

Having a kitchen, fridge and microwave is especially important when you have kids. You can save a lot of money doing your own food and snacks. When travelling as a family I find it's the snacks and drinks that mount up so if you can e.g. boil a couple of eggs before you go out for the day it really helps.

Anyway the PV-Holidays website is well worth a look, they have videos of all their Paris apartments / aparthotels featuring great music ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.